Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Truly an Introduction....

Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Stacey and I am a senior at FSU majoring in Elementary Education. This is my very first blog. I am very excited about this class because I am hoping to learn something more than my teenagers. At this point, they are my teachers when it comes to most of the new technology. I am, currently, working for the Marion County Board of Education with the Boys and Girls Club after school at East Park Elementary. We are always looking for volunteers or individuals in becoming a mentor to one of our students, so if you are interested let me know. If I am not on campus - I am usually off and running to some sort of practice, competition or match with one of the kids. So..stay tuned and through my blog I will keep you updated on my progress toward reaching my goal.

1 comment:

  1. Great start on your blog! don't hesitate to get help from your teenagers for class activities! :)

    ReplyDelete